A Sweet taste of life.
At La Dolce Vita we strive in making authentic Italian desserts here in United States. We are doing something unique and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We look forward to receiving your application.
Pastry Cook/ Chef
The Pastry Cook role is responsible for preparing the highest quality food products for the store according to menu descriptions and direction from the Executive Pastry Chef. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company's goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.
Major areas of responsibility/ management include, but are not limited to:
• Passion for baking and pastry creation, and gelato/ soft yogurt making. (We will train you)
• Maintaining the highest level of execution and quality food, while following timelines.
• Preps, prepares and executes all menu items to specification and follows directions of Executive Pastry Chef daily.
• At all times, proper sanitation and safety guidelines must be followed, and all kitchen work and storage areas must be kept clean and organized.
• The pastry cook must inspect all food products to maintain proper appearance, colors and appeal.
• All food storage must be in proper containers in refrigerators and freezers, to maintain freshness
• Certified level cook and/or experience in food production and/or preparation/ or chef in training.
• Pastry culinary experience is a plus.
• Food & Beverage customer service experience
• Food Handlers permit
• All positions may perform additional duties as assigned based on business needs that may be outside the scope of normal duties
• Baking/cooking experience strongly preferred
• High school or equivalent education
• Speaks a second language.
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Stand long hours
Apply now! Email your resume to email@example.com